Category : Building & Construction
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Hong Kong
- Excellent Training programs
- Competitive salary & packages
- Flexi Working hours / Days
- Degree holder or above in Environmental Engineering / Science / Ecology / Landscape Architect or related disciplines.
- To lead, manage and implement environmental projects in Hong Kong in related to environmental monitoring and audit (EM&A), environmental impact assessment, and BEAM Plus/LEED/WELL projects.
- To prepare environmental reports, technical proposals and other relevant project submissions.
- To liaise with the clients and governmental authorities in project-related issues.
Personality & Capability Requirements:
- Punctual, responsible, willing to work in both indoor and outdoor.
- Must be confident, organized and Team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Able to work on multiple projects
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in environmental consultancy or engineering or ecological field