Category : Commercial
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : QLD Other
- Do you have experience in driving strategic outcomes?!
- Interested in working for Owner?
- $100,000 - $110,000 + Super
An excellent opportunity awaits to join a highly regarded retail Property business that operates throughout Australia. This organisation is well established and boasts an enviable client portfolio.
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Retail Manager/Centre Manager to be an integral part of their team. You will be required to effectively and professionally manage a major-regional Shopping Centre located in Victoria’s South East. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Rent review
- Leasing support
- Retailer Management
- Operations Management
- Managing relationships with retailers
- Overseeing the management of debtors
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Reviewing and analysing centre performance
- Outsourced Marketing and Accounts functions
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Experience as a Retail Manager, Centre Manager, Senior Administrator or Property Manager
- Demonstrated leadership & management skills
- Outstanding communication & administration skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent time management
- Able to work autonomously
$100,000 – $110,000 + Super
This is an incredible opportunity to join a remarkable retail property group who are proud of their achievements and value their people.
For more information click APPLY NOW or email your CV to James Newman at email@example.com. I can also be contacted on 0481746330, if you have any further questions about the position.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.