Category : Facilities Manager
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
Senior Strata Manager | Camberwell Area / Eastern Suburbs VIC
With over 20 staff and 15+ years of operation, join one of Melbourne’s largest, most established, and reputable Owners Corporation/Strata Firms.
Manage a portfolio of medium density properties, around 950 lots in total across multiple (<10) buildings this portfolio is clean and currently being looked after.
With monthly staff training and events, a diverse and collaborative team that is dynamic, fun, positive, and motivated, plus admin and assistant owners corporation managers for support, you will have the tools you need to take control of this portfolio!
This role is available due to growth!
Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, NO WEEKENDS
Salary: $100,000 – $115,000 + Superannuation (10%) + Company Car on Site + Phone + Bonus
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in Owners Corporation managing a portfolio
- High-Quality Administration Skills
- Understanding of the Owners Corporation Act
- The ability to Multi-Task & Prioritise Your Work Load
- Work for an Internationally recognized corporation that is continuing to grow
- Work from home flexibility 2 days + per week
- Stable team, low staff turnover
- Strong additional benefits, gym memberships, lunches, etc
To find out more ‘APPLY NOW’ or for a confidential chat contact,
Jennie Hoang on 0410 465 519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence for your security. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted.