Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Monday to Friday
- Dynamic, friendly team
- WORK WITH A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
Known for their boutique approach to Real Estate, this client of ours are a full-service agency catering to premium and middle markets in select lifestyle locations. They are well-known for their commitment, professionalism and attention to detail. Founded over 20 years ago, this Real Estate company have built up a reputation for mind blowing results & first-class service. They are now seeking a Senior Property Manager to take over a tremendous portfolio and add endless value to their team!!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of managing a portfolio of 200 properties
- All properties within 3km of the office
- Landlord & Tenant Liaison
- Escalated repairs
- Attending tribunal
- Dealing with bond claims & rent increases
- Ingoing & Outgoing inspections
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong computer skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Must have a current Certificate of Registration
- Must have previous Property Manager experience managing a portfolio
- Current driver’s license and reliable car
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Dynamic, friendly team with a supportive & positive culture!
- Support from the leasing & admin team
- STUNNING office fit out
- Close to public transport
- Attend Awards nights
If you are a Property Manager wanting to take the next step in your career and feel that you would suit this criteria, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW or contact Chase Clayton on 9362 8500 OR 0406 412 422 /firstname.lastname@example.org for a CONFIDENTIAL chat about this role.