Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
This company have been around approx. 40 years, and have a great reputation. They are notorious for their awesome office culture, and a lot of the team celebrate the weekends together.
Our client are seeking an experienced Residential Property Manager, to take on a small portfolio of just 160 properties, which will be reduced over time. This role offers complete progression into Team Leader.
You will have full leasing and admin support, and will be eligible for bonuses annually.
- Senior Property Manager for a portfolio of 160 properties (to be reduced soon)
- Leasing and admin support
- Minimal weekends required – likely 1 in 4 Saturdays with TIL
- Work from home flexibility offered
Our client will pay you what you are worth! They know how crazy the market is right now, and won’t let dollars lead to them missing out on a great candidate.
- $85-90K + SUPER + BONUSES
- Flexible working arrangements – hours negotiable
- Manage a small portfolio – tenant and landlord side
- Train new staff – the quicker they are brought up to speed, the quicker your portfolio will reduce in size
- Minimal leasing required on a rotating roster
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Agents Representative Certificate or Cert 4 in Property Services
- Current driver’s license
- Previous experience as a Property Manager essential
To find out more, contact Eliza De Vincentis on 0403 332 398 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence for your security. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.