Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- High Achieving Team - Friendly, fun team culture - Enjoy your work!
- Corporate and dynamic environment - Stunning Office
- A GRADE franchise agency - Southern Brisbane
The leaders in residential Real Estate in the southern region of Brisbane are looking for the best in property management to join their successful team. This established agency is continually growing and is therefore requiring another outstanding Senior Property Manager to join their vibrant and social team.
- Benefit from the support of an Assistant Property Manager, BDM, and Head of Department within the team
- Portfolio-based with 110 properties
- Locally based portfolio
- Property ME Software used
- ATTRACTIVE Salary on offer for the right candidate
- Company car will be negotiated after probation
- At least 3 years of experience as a Property Manager, preferably in a senior position
- Must have current QLD Certificate of Registration
- Reliable motor vehicle and Drivers’ License
- Excellent time management, leadership, and conflict resolution skills
- Immaculate professional presentation
- Honest, energetic, and a TEAM PLAYER!
Culture & Benefits
- Great opportunity for a standout Property Manager to step up in their career or someone already at a senior level looking for a change
- Amazing team culture
- Modern, A-Grade office
- Ongoing training and conferences
- Exceptional marketing and networking
- Well-respected, successful brand
- Work hard and you will be rewarded with perks!
How to Apply
Please hit “APPLY NOW” or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*