Category : Commercial
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
- Great company culture
- Generous Salary Package and Company Benefits
- CBD Location | Salary Circa - $120,000 + super
Our client is renowned for their property expertise, with over 20 years’ experience within the property industry, they have supported and provided their clients with market knowledge on the landscape of Melbourne’s real estate. Through their diverse services, they represent major high net worth owners in various aspects of their property requirements. They plan to bring on new portfolios and major future expansion plans ahead.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Senior Facilities Facilities Manager to join their high-performing team and help shape the future of this key growth sector. In your role, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of a few portfolios. Bringing with you a keen eye for detail, you will manage expenditure and oversee project delivery. Furthermore, you will act as the key point of contact for our stakeholders and contractors and look to drive the portfolio forward through outstanding service delivery and the fostering of key working relationships.
The key requirements of this role include:
- Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site client’s expectations are met
- Build and develop effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
- Implement building procedures and performance measures and ensure they are maintained at all times
- Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met
- Review existing operations regularly to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- Ensure that the JLL work order management system is regularly checked and maintained and all works are completed within designated SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ensure vendors are well managed, delivering services on time and within budget
To be successful in this position, you will be an experienced and action-oriented facilities manager looking for the next challenge in their facilities career. Additionally, you will also bring;
- Prior experience in facilities management capacity ideally within an office environment;
- Strong client service focus and communication skills, with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships;
- A ‘self-starter’ with impeccable organisation skills
- A collaborative and team-focused attitude.
To apply, click on the link below, or if you have any further questions, please call Molly Lynch on 0434 319 045 after send CV/Resume through to email@example.com.
Please note that due to high application volumes, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Experienced Property candidates are encouraged to keep in touch with me for any upcoming opportunities. Only a small portion of our roles are advertised on job boards so connect with me on LinkedIn for updates.