Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
- CBD Based | Salary CIRCA $100,000 pack
- Candidates working in Commercial OR Residential Real Estate encouraged to apply
- Fun culture - after work drinks, social events and support in your role!
Our client is a highly regarded property firm with extensive experience across the Australian property industry. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator. Supporting multiple Directors, you will utilise your experience to conduct valuations of Commercial and Retail Properties across Melbourne.
- Coordination of agents to supply required content for property campaigns in a timely manner;
- Booking of photography, videography and site plans
- Coordinating and tracking the progress of marketing items for each campaign with an external marketing supplier
- Arranging design, print, installation and removal of sale boards with external supplier
- Copywriting as well as proofreading and editing supplied listing copy
- Copywriting media releases and proofreading others’ media releases
- Creation and booking of newspaper print ads
- Maintaining listings and managing upgrades through agent admin portals on all third-party real estate websites
- Working closely with Accounts and the Financial Controller to balance and reconcile all marketing funds for all campaigns including arranging refunds of surplus funds and coordinating with Accounts to ensure proper handling of funds and sign-off of supplier invoices
- Experience in a similar role, either in Sales Administration or Coordination/Executive Assistant
- Experience using CRM’s and the MS Office Suite, with a particular focus on Excel. Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite an advantage
- Able to handle may task in unison
- Highly efficient, organised and with great attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A can-do attitude and a team-player who is willing to go above and beyond to achieve key objectives.
To apply, click on the link below or email a confidential CV to Molly Lynch at email@example.com or call 0434 319 045 for further information. Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your permission. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.