Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- No Real Estate experience necessary but preferred
- Excellent Career Progression
- Tight-knit team!
Gough Recruitment are excited to represent the most innovative and dynamic group to hit Sydney! As a new business venture, this is a boutique, tight-knit team who are seeking a talented individual to join their growing and evolving business. Operating out of their beautiful office on the Upper North Shore, this is a team providing a five star service with proven results across the most exclusive properties. Working alongside a high performing team, this is your chance to shine.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a fresh, small team. This a full time role, including Saturdays with a full day off in the week. The role is for someone ready to join a tight-knit, family like culture:
- Answering and diverting calls
- Meeting & Greeting clients
- General administration for the sales team
- General administration
- Database management and updates on the intranet
- Diary management
- Organise all marketing, photographers and floor plans
- Manage social media marketing
- Main requirement – YOU WILL BE HAPPY, SMILEY AND ENJOY GOING TO WORK WITH A CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- Previous experience in the Real Estate Industry is ideal but not preferred
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong administrator
- GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR TO REAL ESTATE!
- Support a boutique agency with a tight-knit team
- Family-like, warm culture
- Stunning office & great team
- Low staff turnover
- Definite career progression!
Please call Chase Clayton on 0406 412 422 or (02) 9362 8500 for more information
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.