Category : Property Management
Work Type : Contract or Temp
Location : Perth
- ASAP start - 5 month contract
- Commercial experience would be considered
- Employer of choice
Our client is a leading global service provider offering a range of services such as Real Estate Services, Facilities Management, Project Management, Energy and Sustainability and Workplace Strategy.
Due to extended leave, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Retail Property Manager to assist on a 7 month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing budgets and forecasting
• Debtor control
• Liaising with subcontractors and some facilities management
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and retailers
• Providing marketing support to the retailers
• Engaging with the local community
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Retail/Commercial Property as well as excellent communication skills and an ability to develop professional working relationships.
To be considered for this contract you will ideally possess the following;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Retail/Commercial Property Management
- Valid Certificate of Registration (WA)
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound problem solving skills
- Strong financial acumen
- High level of professionalism
- Thorough knowledge of the retail tenancies act
- Strong references
Please call Jessica Shiels or Ryan Taylor on 9325 6300 or 0430 479 207 for more information/confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.