Category : Marketing / PR / Events
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Join a reputable landlord
- Engaging and fun work environment!
- Run your own show in this digital focussed role!
Our client is a privately owned, well-known property group who own a portfolio of Shopping Centres throughout Queensland.
Working on a “go-to” Centre in the Gold Coast this is a huge opportunity for an efficient and self-motivated Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Centre Manager, the primary role of a Marketing Manager is to implement and coordinate the marketing strategies and campaigns and for the centre.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end strategic marketing and budget management
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders, retailers and the local community
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant agencies including web, search, creative and media agencies.
- Create and implement a strategic marketing plan and calendar to drive sales
- Analyse sales performance to create strategic campaigns
- Identify market, industry and competitor trends
- End to end campaign management across all marketing channels
- Build and main
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in managing end to end marketing campaigns and budgets, ideally within the Property Industry / Shopping Centres
- Strong financial/commercial acumen to make practical best for business decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take accountability for the financial reporting and management of the marketing budget
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability building effective relationships with key stakeholders, retailers and the community
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification I.e. Marketing / Communications degree
- Proven experience in digital marketing, social media community management and content generation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to gain experience in Retail Property
Please call Milli on 0439778823 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? Refer a friend and receive a referral fee – ask me how.