Category : Commercial
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Owner side opportunity
- Collaborative team with highly respected leadership
- Quality retail asset portfolio
This highly regarded property owner has developed a large and diverse property portfolio throughout Australia. With a stable and successful team, they now have a rare opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager to join a team of professionals and manage an established and well-maintained Retail Asset Portfolio.
This role is suited to an individual who thrives in a robust environment and who wants to further their career. With exposure to every aspect of retail management, you will be groomed to progress your career. With a focus on financials and retailer relations, the ideal candidate will be both personable and outgoing but also have a keen eye for detail, strong financial acumen, and value the importance of process and communication.
- Day-to-day management of the retail across the portfolio
- Maintain efficient & tight control over each Asset’s operating costs
- Prepare the income & expenditure (P&L) budget, monthly operational report, monthly sales and marketing reports, and monthly leasing reports
- Analyse trading figures, occupancy costs & retail sales trends affecting the performance of each Asset
- Monthly rent reviews, collections, & lease administration
- Foster excellent relationships with tenants
- Assist retailers with strategies to boost foot traffic
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams to maximise/rebuild tenant mix/general input on strategies
- Provide leadership & direction to administrative support staff
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Experience as a Retail Manager or Assistant Centre Manager
- Demonstrated leadership & management skills
- Outstanding communication & administration skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent time management
- Portfolio-based role
- Excellent leadership potential
- Great team!
If you’d like to know more information about the role and company, then please contact Milli Hargreaves on 0439778823. To apply please click APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note only successful applications will be contacted, and only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.