Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
- Create and implement a 10 year vision and precinct redevelopment plan.
- Marketing, Property or Business tertiary qualifications desirable
- APPLY NOW - Emma Trezise - 0447 633 601
My client is currently seeking an experienced Retail Manager to join the team at one of Melbourne’s most well known retail assets.
Your role will be devoted to the retailer and customer experience in this robust retail asset. You will benefit from a well-resourced centre management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing strategic direction
- Directly responsible for stakeholder management and engagement for all retailers and customers at the Asset
- Income components at the Asset including but not limited to; storage, vacant shop, artisan carts, and ‘pop-up’ or casual space licenses..
- Delivering key performance requirements
- Maximise retail sales and rental cashflows.
- Work with Marketing and Leasing to constantly enhance and improve the tenancy mix.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be an experienced Retail Manager looking to work on a bigger, premier asset or a Centre Manager seeking a change. You will also have:
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Experience working within a food precinct favored
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Well known retail asset
- Supportive Work Environment & Culture
- High salary + parking
- Well-funded centre
How to Apply
Please call Emma Trezise on 0447 633 601 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.