Category : Facilities Manager
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : NSW Other
- Compelling Salary on Offer + A Company Car!
- Based in Wagga Wagga NSW
- Hybrid and Flexible Working on Offer!
This managerial position provides quality property support and maintenance services to multiple sites such as retirement villages, nursing homes, commercial assets, and a range of stakeholders and clients.
- Maintaining and having a working knowledge of all building day-to-day maintenance activities
- Assist in the delivery of Capital Expenditure refurbishments
- Ensure all asset acquisition and disposals are up to date
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance
- Recruitment of staff as needed
- Working with site managers, operations & facilities managers
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Facilities Management or Building Management equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft and Excel
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and maintaining operational budgets
- Driver’s License essential
- Lucrative salary on offer + company car!
- Excellent support/training and great team culture
- Hybrid work model
- Access to family/friends benefits
Please call Naomi Vilar on 0431 209 888 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for the role? Refer a friend and receive a referral fee – ask me how.