Category : Real Estate & Property
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Perth
- Base + Commissions + Incentives
- Monday to Friday with a 4pm Friday knock off!
- Busy & fast paced dynamic culture - have fun whilst you work!
Why should you choose to work with Gough Recruitment?
Gough Recruitment is the leading Property and Real Estate Recruiter in Australia, with offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a team that conducts itself with integrity, passion, professionalism and high energy!
Currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join our WA office and our high performing Residential team.
THE ROLE – Full training provided!
This role will see you sourcing real estate professionals working in the Perth and wider WA area. It is an exciting time to work in the real estate industry, as the industry has seen continual growth year-on-year.
- Interviewing & reference checking candidates
- Brief candidates on current and upcoming roles
- Prepare and post job adverts
- Proactive sourcing of new candidates through multiple channels
- Database management and candidate searches
- Liaising with colleagues on current positions
- Marketing campaigns via social media and Gough’s database
Company Culture & Benefits:
- Career progression within the business
- Monday to Friday with 4pm Friday knock offs! NO WEEKEND WORK!
- Full training from our principal talent manager & team of experienced consultants
- Base plus a competitive commission and incentive structure
- Regular team incentives, vouchers, lunches, Friday drinks/get togethers, wellness months and much more
- Supportive management, feel appreciated & a team culture like no other!
- Located within the heart of Subiaco, close to shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars for Friday drinks
- Take your birthday off on us – after-all it’s your day
Who we are looking for:
- Real Estate knowledge desirable not essential
- Highly driven to succeed, self motivated and can do attitude
- Strong customer service and relationships building skills
- Enjoy working within a high performing, fast paced team
- A bright & outgoing personality who enjoys having fun at work
- Strong administration, verbal and written skills
Sound like you..? Hit APPLY NOW to submit your application! or call Nikki White direct on 0472 582 395