Category : HR & Recruitment
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
- Base plus commissions - most of our Consultants earn 6 figures!
- Monday to Friday | CBD Office and 1 - 2 days per week working from home
- Be trained on how to do recruitment | Fun, collaborative culture
Recruitment Consultant – Real Estate
Gough Recruitment is offering the chance to take on a true hot desk, working as our permanent recruitment consultant in our Melbourne CBD (Queen St) office. This role will service our clients in the North and West and fill thier permanent roles.
With a modern, progressive, fun & collaborative team culture, you will be working under Directors who have been with the business for many years, who are willing and wanting to train you into being the #1 consultant across the business and state.
You will join a collaborative, fun and strong team of around 15 staff in this office and 80 staff internationally.
You do not necessarily need recruitment experience, our team comes from a diverse industry background including real estate itself, customer service, hospitality, recruitment and other corporate fields!
Benefits of working at GOUGH Recruitment…..
- Strong base salary + commissions ($100,000+++ earning potential)
- Support of Talent Managers / Resourcers to assist you in sourcing candidates
- Fabulous staff functions including EOFY, Christmas Party + get your birthday off!
- We look after our staff – rewards like wellness month where staff got to spend $250 on active wear etc on us!
- Key and National PSA’s in place with strong fees and repeat business, clients know and understand who we are
Working Monday to Friday, with working from home flexibility, your role will consist of;
- Handling key clients and accounts and servicing their permanent recruitment needs
- Interviewing candidates and running the internal interview process for our clients
- Liaising with clients to see if they are in need of staff, services and confirming dates, experience required, etc
- Doing up candidate profiles, reference checks, etc
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an enthusiastic and motivated person, who is driven and passionate to progress
- Recruitment or Real Estate experience is preferred
- Ability to work full time, drivers license and clear police history ideal
We are very happy to train you in the art of Recruitment, join into a lucrative and fulfilling role today!
Apply now, or call Justine Buhrmann, Director on 0402 922 591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org