Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Get your start in Commercial Real Estate
- Monday - Friday, Close to public transport
- Progressive & highly reputable team
This is a great opportunity to be the face of a highly successful Real Estate Agency. Our client, specialise in Property & Real Estate in the Inner West. They need a switched on, junior receptionist that can get down to business, who can deliver and maintain first class standards to their clients.
They are leaders in the commercial game and offer the latest technologies and continual training and mentoring of staff. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, eager and driven individual to join a vibrant team and learn from the ground up.
• Answer & directing calls
• Meeting and greet clients
• Managing all marketing materials
• Liaising with clients
• Assisting a team of successful agents
• General administration duties
• Previous receptionist experience in any industry is favoured however not essential
• Stable work history is a must
• Intermediate Microsoft office skills
• Immaculately presented & strong communication skills
• Interest in the property industry
This is an amazing opportunity for a diligent and professional individual to join a fast paced corporate environment. If you want to work with some of the best in the business than apply today!!
Please call Chase Clayton on 0406 412 422 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com all applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
This position is not right for you? Call us to discuss other positions we have available!
Know somebody who could be suitable?
We offer $250 vouchers for successful referrals – ASK ME HOW