Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Up to $70K + career opportunity!
- Boutique agency, close knit team
- Monday - Friday only, no weekends!!
About the Role:
Working as a Receptionist you will be based at the front of this busy Boutique Real Estate agency. You will be required to answer and direct all incoming calls, meet and greet clients that come into the office, update window displays, and complete general administration duties.
The role is available due to internal promotion. You will receive a healthy entry-level salary, career opportunity, full support, and training as well as not having to work weekends! No Certificate of Registration is required, however, it would be ideal!
About the Client:
Our client is a boutique agency located in a very prestigious area of the Eastern Suburbs. They only manage and sell high-end properties in the Eastern Suburbs and expect their staff to be able to provide their clients with the best service in town!
Run by two very successful Directors, you will be working in a very close-knit team of professionals who love what they do! They are based in brand new offices, have a fun sense of humor and really look after their staff members.
Your key responsibilities as a Receptionist include:
- Answering and directing calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Property marketing & advertising
- Property comparable
- Ordering stationery
- General administration duties
- Assisting the team
Skills and experience required for the role:
- No Real Estate experience needed
- Strong administration skills
- Be well presented & polished
- A Certificate of Registration would be ideal
Culture & Benefits:
- Entry-level into Real Estate
- Great location in the East
- Easy parking, on the bus line
- Stunning, modern offices
- Friendly Directors and close-knit team
Call Ella Toohey on (02) 9362 8500 or 0423 40 48 72 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.