Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
This client have one of the BEST office cultures in Melbourne! The longstanding, well experienced leadership staff have done a great job at keeping turnover to an absolute minimum. People genuinely love to work here!
They are currently on the lookout for an experienced Property Manager to join their ever-growing team. This role will come with full support, (leasing, admin and management), and will offer excellent flexible working arrangements – no weekends, and work from home offered.
- Work from Home 3-5 days per week
- Small manageable portfolios
- Leasing, Admin and Accounts all sorted for you
- NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED
- Full support from Well experienced Leadership – whom have been with the business for many years
- Low turnover office
Salary and Benefits:
- $70-85K + SUPER
- FREE PARKING
- Regular staff events
- Collaborative Culture
- Maintenance and General administration for portfolio
- Liaise with tenants and landlords
- Assist leasing team in processing of applications
- Rare VCAT attendance may be required
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Agents Representative Certificate or Cert 4 in Property Services
- Current driver’s license
- Previous experience as a Property Manager essential
- Mandarin Speaking advantageous but not essential
To find out more, contact Eliza De Vincentis on 0403 332 398 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence for your security. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.