Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
Our top-tier client are searching for a full time Property Manager to join the team. They have a Construction and Property Development wing to the business, and are a very dynamic and modern Real Estate company.
They are hoping to find someone with previous experience in Property Management, to assist the Branch Manager with a portfolio of approx. 230 properties (Split between 2 PM’s and 2 Junior Admin Assistants). This is such an easy role, and is only available due to growth. This company are secure and the role will be Permanent and Stable.
- Assist in managing a small residential portfolio
- Use of 2 Junior team members for admin and leasing
- Work approx. 1 in 5 Saturdays (possibly less)
- High paying salary
- $83K PACKAGE – Experience Dependant
- Car Space Provided
- Flexible working arrangements available: possibility for work from home, and negotiable on hours
- Assist in training Junior Staff
- Handle enquiries from both Tenant and Landlord side
- Service new clients from new development projects
- Occasional leasing on a rotating roster
- General lease and Property Management administration
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Agents Representative Certificate or Cert 4 in Property Services
- Current driver’s license
- Previous experience as a Property Manager essential
To find out more, contact Eliza De Vincentis on 0403 332 398 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence for your security. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.