Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Align yourself within a recognised agency in the Heart of Western Sydney
- Join a diverse team with an incredible culture & a hands-on Director!
- Manage a tidy portfolio of 150 properties.
Our client is a well-established, nationally recognised agency located in the Heart of Western Sydney. With a focus on local knowledge and national reach, they pride themselves on providing top service for those in the community and creating strong community connections. They are on the hunt for an experienced Property Manager to join their dynamic, high-performing team.
Our client is seeking an experienced, proactive, and dedicated Property Manager. The day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of just over 150 properties.
- All aspects of Property Management.
- NO ACCOUNTS!
- Complete ingoing and outgoing inspections.
- Conduct Repairs & Maintenance.
- Conduct Routine Inspections.
- Arrears Control.
- Regulating Review Rent and Arrange Lease Renewals.
- Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturdays.
- Dispute resolution and tribunal attendance as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous property management experience is essential (minimum 2 years)
- A current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Great written and verbal communication
- Be customer-focused and committed to giving great customer service
- A reliable car & Drivers’ License.
- Join a great team with a fun culture!
- Parking provided.
- Diverse Team.
- Supportive Directors.
Eryn Button on (02) 9362 8500 or 0411867493
or email your CV to email@example.com