Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Monday to Friday
- Join an established, award-winning office.
- Incredible team culture and events.
Our client is a boutique office located on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. They are known for their innovation, professionalism, and modern approaches. With a top-performing team, the agency has some of the brightest talents in the industry and continues to grow due to their excellent support, training, and development opportunities. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their award-winning team.
The roles day-to-day duties include but are not limited to;
- Monday to Friday role (The occasional Saturday)
- Successfully managing a portfolio of 170 properties.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Leasing and admin support provided
- NO INGOINGS, NO ACCOUNTS
- Maintenance and repairs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- A current certificate of registration.
- A car and drivers’ license.
- Great attention to detail.
- At least 2 years Property Management Experience
- Tribunal experience is desirable.
- Must be well presented with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Join an award-winning office.
- Great incentives in place.
- Incredible team and culture with great work events.
Eryn Button on (02) 9362 8500
or email your CV to email@example.com