Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
Are you looking to work with the Inner West specialists? Based in the heart of a thriving precinct, surrounded by shops, cafes and restaurants, our client are the most respected, experienced and dedicated Property Management team in the Inner West. Operating out of stunning offices, this is a role that will give you flexibility! They are not ‘clock watchers’! We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage a neat, tidy and local portfolio, with excellent support, a great salary and streamlined technology.
- Monday – Friday Position
- Manage a portfolio of 170 properties
- Liaising with Landlords/owners
- Conducting repairs & maintenance
- Rental arrears management
- Carry out regular rent and lease reviews
- Prepare claims for rental bonds and attend CTTT hearings when required
- Junior Property Manager & Leasing Consultant for support
- NO accounts and NO weekends.
- Previous Property Management experience
- A current Certificate of Registration & Driver’s License
- A strong team player and happy to offer support when needed
- The ability to build & maintain new relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You will be organised!
- Monday – Friday opportunity
- Support provided – you will have your own Junior Property Manager & Leasing Consultant
- Flexibility provided – work from home days!
- Stunning offices close to everything you need! Do you need to pick up some dinner before heading home?
- All properties close by within the Inner West
- Great dollars on offer
- Phone & Laptop Provided
- Excellent social events with a ‘work hard play’ hard mentality
Please call Elise Gander on 0425 317 530
or email your CV to email@example.com