Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Central Based Agency with Internal Progression!
- Car allowance + Parking
- No Accounts, No Admin, No Weekends!
Our client a long-standing established Real Estate office servicing Brisbane’s inner West. As the largest office in the local area, this is an agency with a solid reputation! Combining family values and customer service, this is your chance to join a dynamic office culture and adapt to an always-evolving Real Estate Industry.
Working Monday – Friday, this is an opportunity to take the next step in your career and join this professional yet fun Property management team. Your duties will include:
- Management of a local portfolio of up to 150 properties
- Communicating effectively with both landlords and tenants
- Scheduling ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Arrears Management
- Routine inspections
- Tribunal if required
- Ensure Repairs & Maintenance are completed
- Ad hoc administration duties
- NO Accounts, NO Leasing, and NO Weekends
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous Real Estate experience in Property Management
- A current certificate of Registration & driver’s license is essential
- High level of professionalism
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of customer service and excellent rapport building skills
- A great team player!
This is a leading Franchise Agency! With a supportive Director and reputation built on traditional family values, you will be exposed to:
- Utilising the latest technology
- Work for a big branded name
- Join a fantastic Property Management Division
- Excellent Career Progression
- Excellent training and development implemented
- Monday to Friday
- REWARDS & INCENTIVES!
For a confidential discussion:
Please call Sarah McColm on 0411 650 766 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.