Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Excellent team culture, work close to home!
- Local portfolio all in the North West area
- Call Ayesha @ Gough 0449 189 741
This is your chance to join an agency that is well known & recognised as one of the leading offices within Sydney’s North West. Based in the heart of Carlingford, our client believes that professionalism coupled with a high standard of service and knowledge has provided the right formula for success.
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic Property Manager to take the next step in their career and join this dynamic and successful team!
- Managing a shared portfolio of 500
- Conducting ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Conducting routine inspections
- Liaising with tenants & landlords
- Arrears control
- Conducting repairs & maintenance
- Attending tribunal
- Excellent attention to detail and be highly organised
- Must have 2 years experience as a Property Manager
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Must have a current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Must have a current drivers license & reliable car
- Must have immaculate presentation
This role is Exclusive to Gough Recruitment and is one of the BEST property management opportunities on the market right now and would suit an experienced professional looking to take the next step in their real estate career.
- Fantastic team culture
- Leasing & Admin Support provided
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Stunning office
- A company that are highly focused on training & career growth
DON’T MISS OUT!!!
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW or contact Ayesha Campbell on 9362 8500 or 0449189741 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a CONFIDENTIAL chat about this role.