Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Perth
- Well-established & Award winning SOR Agency with an outstanding reputation
- Excellent staff retention “Great feedback from previously placed candidates”
- Dedicated and passionate agency, ready to invest in you
- Easy going office | amazing team culture
- Circa $65,000 + super + use of pool car
- Tech savvy and paperless office, working towards better productivity and fantastic work life balance!
- NO phone calls before 9am
- Competitive salary package including pool car
- Car parking available on site
- Supportive and encouraging directors who do not overwork their team
- Collaborative team culture, regular staff lunches & functions
- Award winning and growing company with big plans
- Placed candidates here who LOVE it!
The Position, but not limited to
- Manage circa 120 portfolio with administration support
- Reporting into the Team Leader
- Liaise with Tenants, Owners and Contractors on a daily basis
- No leasing as the company have a leasing consultant
- Full administration support for applications, PCRS etc
- Conduct routine and final bond inspections, some home opens, attend tribunal as and when required
- No trust accounting or BDM
- NO AH appointments | NO Mobile numbers given out
- Monday – Friday – 5pm finish
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 Months experience managing your own portfolio
- Excellent computer skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to owners and tenants
- Strong written and verbal communication
- REAL ESTATE REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or contact Lauren Sangrigoli on 0447 902 943 / (08) 93256300 for a confidential chat about this role.
Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Experienced Real Estate Professionals are encouraged to keep in touch with me for any upcoming opportunities.