Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Perth
- Exciting expansion plans in 2021
- Dynamic, highly energetic and experienced management team
- $70,000 + super + company car + laptop
Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to appoint a career-driven and customer engagement focussed Property Manager to join their high-performance team. With further development & innovation plans rolling out in 2021, it is an exciting time to join and be part of their journey to becoming one of Perth’s most successful agencies… if they aren’t already!?
- Managing your own portfolio and overseeing key support functions to maintain smooth output – this agency prides itself on its high standards regarding the quality of properties they manage
- Centrally based portfolio in top condition – full handover
- Building and nurturing owner relationships
- Working collaboratively with a highly efficient support team to oversee leasing, inspections & customer engagement
Skills & Experience
- Previous property management experience is essential
- Corporate presentation, initiative and a passion for the industry
- Experience with Property Me beneficial
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to further your career, not just be a property manager
- Take-home company car – brand new
- Workstation plus take-home laptop (cloud-based to provide flexibility to staff & WFH when needed)
- No inspections, no leasing, no PCR’s, no lease applications
- Innovative digital systems and marketing
- Brand new fit-out in modern and sleek offices
- 5 x days additional annual leave for rostered out of hours
- Career growth opportunities for high achievers – this role is available due to an internal promotion! Will be provided with a great handover.
- Directors that give back – boat party at Christmas time with all expenses paid!
DON’T DELAY…! Please call Justine or Nikki on 0422 157728 / 0472 582 395 for more info, or simply hit APPLY NOW! All applications are strictly confidential and not discussed with a third party without your consent.