Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Perth
- Based in the Perth CBD
- Multinational Property Group
- Full time, permanent position
Full Job Description:
This role will take ownership of the full spectrum of finance functions across various departments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders – some of which may be based in other locations.
- Financial reporting and analysis to support multiple business units
- Working closely with senior leaders to provide financial insight critical to decision-making
- Responsibility for accuracy, transparency, and analysis of departmental costs
- Budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly journals and reconciliations
- Continuous review of business unit processes to drive process improvement.
To be successful, you will possess:
- CA/CPA/CIMA recent qualification or currently in progress
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with a broad range of operational and corporate departments
- Adept applied knowledge of excel
- Drive to continue developing professionally
- Thrives in a team dynamic!
Apply below in strict confidence, call Ryan Taylor on (08) 9325 6300 for a confidential chat.
You can also email a CV to email@example.com
Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.