Category : Building & Construction
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Entrepreneurial leadership - fantastic culture
- Direct exposure to decision makers - no politics or 'red tape'
- Exceptional project opportunity
Our client is an Australian Private Developer based in Sydney’s western suburbs, working out of luxury offices. This fast-growing team truly has a strong pipeline of property growth across a variety of asset classes including, neighborhood shopping centres, $100m+ apartments, mixed-use & commercial assets. Due to several recent property acquisitions, we have a rare opportunity for a Project Manager to join their development team.
- Actively build strong relationships with key stakeholders and manage ongoing communication, inclusive of regular reporting and meetings;
- Retail & Commercial tenancy fitouts & renovations
- Tender preparation and contract management for principal builder and design team;
- Chairing/attending meetings of builders and design consultants;
- Monitor and implement detailed programmes for Design, approvals, procurement and construction;
- Cost Control;
- Overview and guide consultant input including – design/recommendations/solution and response in a timely manner.
- Tertiary qualified in property or equivalent in industry experience;
- Previous experience in a retail/commercial project management focused role;
- Drafting /architectural/graphic experience strongly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brand new sleek offices, rooftop terrace and fully stocked kitchen
- All employees have their own individual office
- High energy and results focused business
APPLY NOW by clicking on Apply or email your CV to Naome Chbib via email@example.com All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.