Category : IT & Telecomms
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : VIC Other
- Development and Real Estate SOFTWARE | Customer TECH SUPPORT
- Very attractive Salary on offer $$$ | FREE On-site Gym Facilities
- Company experiencing huge growth | Learn from the BEST!!
Product Customer Support / Software Engineer
(Property Development and Real Estate Sales Software)
This company is a Melbourne based SAAS firm, experiencing huge growth and as such they are now looking for a personable, confident, and enthusiastic Product Support / Software Engineer to essentially be their ‘Subject Matter EXPERT’ and liaise with their Clients along the Product Journey. If you enjoy and/or are looking for a balance of both software development responsibilities and client communication, this role is perfect for you!
Your focus will be communicating with new customers, onboarding, handling technical issues, and ensuring your customers are set-up for success!! You will manage customer questions/inquiries, work on high-priority issues, whilst also working directly on the development of the software itself.
This is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY to develop your software engineering skills and learn from a team of experienced and qualified engineers, who are at the cutting edge of innovation in the property industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the first point of contact and hold relationships with customers relating to their requests
- Support the onboarding for new customers, including working with clients through data migration and implementation
- Communicate directly with clients to resolve technical issues
- Solve implementation problems and develop new features to support customer issues
- Investigate complex issues and implement resolutions that will help drive customer success and long term improvements to the platform
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- MINIMUM 2 – 3 years experience in software engineering and development.
- To be a self-driven, results-oriented, team player, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical skills and experience with web-based applications including PHP, SQL (MySQL), Javasript, HTML/CSS/SCSS & React.js
THE FINER DETAILS
- VERY Attractive salary package on offer based on experience
- South Melbourne location – close to Public Transport
- Coffee Shops & Restaurants nearby
- FREE Onsite Gym Facilities
- FLEXIBLE Full-Time Hours
Should your profile and skillset fit the above criteria, please hit apply now, or for more information get in touch with Nikita Jenkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are only able to consider experienced Customer Service professionals for this vacancy, and due to high application volumes only short-listed candidates will be contacted.