Category : Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Australian Private Property Owner
- Diverse role - no day is the same
- Call Mikayla on 0425 392 995 for more info
Our client is an Australian Private Property Owner with a head office in Sydney, and a growing portfolio of Shopping Centres around Australia. This fast growing team truly has a strong pipeline of property growth across a variety of asset classes including, neighbourhood & sub-regional shopping centres, as well as mixed use assets.
- Extensive Diary & Email Management
- Coordinating Team Travel Arrangements
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders & suppliers
- Produce reports & presentations
- Work on special projects when required
- Ensuring the office is well maintained & equipped
- Produce Reports & Presentations
- Management of all involved administrative tasks/processes/systems
- And other tasks as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal & interpersonal
- Exceptional time management & organisational Skills
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team
- Previous team or executive assistant experience in a corporate environment
- Experience within the property industry highly regarded but not essential
- Well organised & self-motivated with high work ethic
- Autonomous role – you plan your days!
- No two days will be the same!
- High energy and results focused business
To apply please forward a confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Mikayla Small on 0425 392 995
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian Permanent Residents need apply.