Category : Property Management
Work Type : Part-time
Location : Brisbane
- Part-Time opportunity - 4 Days per week
- Established Boutique Agency
Join a friendly, award-winning and very experienced team. This agency has an outstanding reputation for being very supportive of their employees both on a day-to-day basis and in assisting them to achieve their personal goals.
This company has a wonderful working environment and is one of the main reasons this agency has such low staff turnover!
- Portfolio based – 105 Properties
- Liaise with property owners and tenants
- Handle all Property Management tasks and duties as required (excluding trust accounting),
- Negotiating successful outcomes as required.
- Assistant available to assist
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level literacy skills
- Exceptional time management skills and personal presentation
- Efficient at Microsoft Office applications (Word & Outlook)
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team and contribute to the team culture
- Willingness to learn
- Current driver’s license & well-presented car
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks.
- 2+ years experience
- A positive attitude and a desire to create win-win outcomes
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Extensive ongoing training
- 4 day week!
- Hands-on principal for your support
- Cultural benefits
How to Apply:
APPLY TODAY via the link or email a confidential CV in Word format to Krystal Smithers at email@example.com or call on 0400 290 089.