Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
- Eastern suburbs location
- Work for a property landlord
- Growing business, with amazing press at the moment
Our client is a privately owned asset management and investment firm specializing in a variety of different developments in several different asset classes (Residential, Retail, Commercial etc). They have billions of dollars worth of property that they have built and own and have huge plans to scale their business in the near future.
They are seeking a PA to assist 2 Senior Leaders within their business and this role also involves processing their retail and commercial lease administration. Some of the duties in this role are:
- Coordinating marketing collateral and market engagement packs
- Liaising with third party agencies to the extent required to drive outcomes
- Drafting term sheets
- Campaign management where applicable
- Co-ordinating and managing contractors and or consultants on properties as required
- Exposure across commercial retail and to a lesser extent healthcare
- Primarily to the Head of Retail
- Diary and email management
- Manage PR of company on Linkedin
The staff we have placed at this company in the past really enjoy working there! The Directors look after the staff and treat their employees like family. As times are starting to look tougher for the economy in Australia, it is important to align yourself with a company with a huge pipeline of developments and this company has plenty.
To be considered for this role you will have worked in Administration in a Property company before. You will enjoy working at a fast pace and have an exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
For more information contact Justine Buhrmann on 0402 922 591 for a confidential chat or hit APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org