Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : NSW Other
- Be the leader of a forward thinking, dynamic agency
- Step up and grow your career!
- Up to $120K + FLEXIBLITY IF NEEDED
***Exclusive to Gough Recruitment***
Located on the Central Coast & proven to be arguably the best in their field, this progressive agency have recently seen some massive growth in their business & are now committed to appointing an outstanding Operations Manager to join their A Grade team.
Reporting to the Director, your day will be diverse and exciting as you oversee the smooth operation of this agency and improve communication and flow of information throughout the office.
- Daily running of operations for all offices, implementing systems and policies
- Head of Administration – running and supporting (hiring/firing)
- Manage all aspects of compliance
- Training of new staff and ongoing training of existing staff
- Communicate information and memos to the team in a professional and timely manner
- Arrange supplier quotes and ensure supplier contracts are comparable
- Ensure Software, CRMs are set and managed correctly (across all offices)
- Set up and Attend EC Meetings with the Directors, advise, report, and provide Minutes to be
- 3 years minimum Real Estate experience in an Operations/ Administration/HR/Compliance/Sales support/EA capacity
- Knowledge of Real Estate programs is a must
- Excellent computer skills and strong communication
- A self-starter and office motivator
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment solely and make correct sole decisions
- Demonstrate ability to manage an operation collaboratively
- Demonstrate ability to update, develop, implement, and evaluate policies, procedures, and programs
- Demonstrate ability to manage human and financial resources
- Superior liaison, negotiation and interpersonal skills and the capacity to build and maintain
- A current Real Estate License
- Committed to providing 6-star service each day
• HUGE money on offer based on experience – $120K
• Step up your career – Challenging & rewarding role
• Supportive team, family-like culture
•Open to FLEXIBILITY
To secure an interview for this fabulous new role you will come from a similar position, as Real Estate experience is essential and you must possess strong communication skills with an ability to have a sense of humor yet manage a ‘firm by fair approach’. This is a very busy environment that requires a strong people manager who can make decisions and builds rapport with people quickly and easily.
It should be noted that the salary is negotiable on experience.
It should be noted that this role is highly confidential and is listed with Gough Recruitment only. If you are not registered with Gough Recruitment then please contact us today!!
Interested? Call Madeleine Hatfield on 0450 935 007 or send through your CV to email@example.com today and take the step to a new life!!