Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
Our Client is a reputable and well-known company who has built a solid reputation within the Brisbane market over their years of operation. Their office is in a prime central location surrounded by shops, cafes, and bars. Culture is of ultimate importance in this company – they have built a team who love coming to work every day and take a lot of pride in their role.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a stable, energetic, and high-achieving team that is regularly rewarded with fun team functions, social events, training, and support! Vacancies within this company are rare and highly sought after.
- Manage a tidy portfolio of 110 permanent residential apartments within a luxury complex
- End to end Property Management
- Support provided from an Assistant with in/out of office duties
- Attendance at QCAT where required
- Landlord and Tenant liaison
- Ensure the building is always kept in pristine condition
- Cloud-based software
- NO Trust Accounting
The Successful Candidate:
- 2+ years of Property Management experience
- QLD Certificate of Registration
- Immaculate presentation and a vibrant, friendly personality
- Strong legislation knowledge
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Outstanding telephone manner & time management
For a confidential discussion:
Please call Sarah McColm on 0411 650 766 or email your CV to email@example.com. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.