Category : HR & Recruitment
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Modern Offices based in Surry Hills
- Busy & Fast Paced Dynamic Culture
- Up to $65k depending on experience
Gough Recruitment is a well-established company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore, and Hong Kong and offers endless opportunities for quality employees. We are the leaders in Property and Real Estate Recruitment, our market share is the envy of the industry and we have a reputation for excellence. We have an exciting vacancy for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to support our Sydney team located in a gorgeous office in Surry Hills
Culture & Benefits
- Located within the heart of Surry Hills, close to Central Station, shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars for Friday drinks
- Supportive management, feel appreciated & a team culture like no other!
- Work alongside a fun, social team
- Take your birthday off on us
- Monthly & Quarterly team incentives to reward hard work!
- Career progression for high achievers
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Managers, Consultants and Regional Director as required
- Assist in organising in-house staff functions & in house marketing
- General office management duties to ensure day to day run’s smoothly
- Assistance with reference checking and profiling of candidates
- Greet all guests, usher them into a meeting room & offer refreshments
- Answer a minimal amount of reception calls (most calls are mobile to mobile), screen and direct to the relevant team member
- Mail duties as well as arrange and receive couriers
- Keep the front office, Reception area, kitchen and meeting rooms neat and tidy at all times
- And much more!!
Who we are looking for
- Experience/knowledge in Real Estate or Recruitment desirable (not essential), strong administrative experience a must!!!
- A positive & hard-working attitude to keep up with the pace of a top sales office
- Immaculate presentation – we are coaching candidates how to present at interviews so need to look the part ourselves
- Team orientated as we all pitch in to achieve the end result
- Excellent administration skills and strong attention to detail
- Most importantly….. A confident sharp personality and highly motivated to succeed along with a desire to progress into recruitment sales
Please call Brooke Munten on 0425 333 730 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia to apply.