Category : Marketing / PR / Events
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : ACT
- Join a reputable landlord with a strong leader
- Engaging and fun work environment
- Run your own show in this DIGITALLY focused marketing role
Our client is a well-known property group who own a portfolio of Shopping Centres throughout the ACT, NSW, VIC and QLD.
Working on a “go-to” Centre in Canberra this is a huge opportunity for an efficient and self-motivated Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and the Centre Manager, the primary role of a Marketing Manager is to implement and coordinate the marketing strategies and campaigns and for the centre.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Autonomously manage your own centre based marketing campaigns
- End to end strategic marketing and budget management
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders, retailers and the local community
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant agencies including web, search, creative and media agencies.
- Create and implement a strategic marketing plan and calendar to drive sales
- Analyse sales performance to create strategic campaigns
- Identify market, industry and competitor trends
- End to end campaign management across all marketing channels
- Build and main
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in managing end to end marketing campaigns and budgets, ideally within the Property Industry / Shopping Centres but not necessary
- Strong financial/commercial acumen to make practical best for business decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take accountability for the financial reporting and management of the marketing budget
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability building effective relationships with key stakeholders, retailers and the community
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification I.e. Marketing / Communications degree
- Proven experience in digital marketing, social media community management and content generation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to gain experience in Retail Property
Please call Mikayla Small on 0425 392 995 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? Refer a friend and receive a referral fee – ask me how.