Category : Real Estate - Other
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
Work/Life balance is a priority to our client, along with a focus on the development and growth of team members. Leaders in the investment, property & finance field for over 10 years, our client’s business has seen substantial growth and offers fantastic systems, training, and support.
- You can effectively and efficiently develop, manage, and deliver all internal and external communication strategies in accordance with briefed business objectives.
- Evaluate marketing materials, ensuring they comply with technical, conceptual, and commercial business requirements.
- Assist with the production and execution of all internal and external marketing resources and initiatives, including but not limited to:
Podcasts, book releases, webinars, Facebook Q&A, and Blogs.
- Apply digital marketing strategies with a focus on customer engagement.
You possess the following attributes:
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and project management skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, presentation, communication, negotiation, and closing skills
- A degree in marketing or relevant professional experience is preferred
- Possess strategic and business planning skills, with a proven track record of managing agencies, delivering automation projects and content management systems.
Working collaboratively along with a passionate and engaged Operations team, you will be a valued contributor to a company that is set to continue growing. Along with the great team culture, you will also benefit from the following:
- A fun and rewarding environment that loves to reward its team
- Onsite free parking
- Competitive salary
- An environment that supports further learning, training, and development
- The opportunity to build this role and develop your career
Contact Jennie Hoang on 0410 465 519 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.