Category : Marketing / PR / Events
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Kickstart your career in Shopping Centre Marketing!
- Work in an exciting & dynamic role
- Up to $70,000+ Super
An excellent opportunity awaits for a creative and driven marketer looking to kickstart their career to join a highly regarded retail Property business that operates throughout Australia. This organisation is well established and boasts an enviable client portfolio.
This role will enable you to join our client’s team of passionate, high performing and dedicated retail property professionals. The Retail Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the business to achieve marketing objectives that are aligned to the brand and Business Plan.
- Independently coordinate the businesses digital and social media marketing across various online platforms
- Preparing business updates and email marketing including, design, copy, scheduling, testing and database management;
- Coordinating marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing booking forms, updating tenants, coordinating with vendors/contractors, creating run sheets and ordering collateral;
- Leasing/Investor Relations: Assist with creating brochures, signage, flyers, presentations and centre plans;
- Managing relationships with external contractors to ensure high quality and timely execution of marketing initiatives; and
- Monitoring marketing industry news and conduct market research to identify trends.
Skills and Experience Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role, preferably in retail
- Graphic Design Experience
Tertiary qualifications in marketing, advertising or a related field;
- Efficiency in Adobe Suites;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including, copywriting and proofreading;
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office platforms;
- Experience working in retail shopping centres highly regarded.
To apply, click on the link below, or if you have any further questions, please call Harriet Marshall on 0407 886 575 or send your CV/Resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to high application volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Experienced Property candidates are encouraged to keep in touch with me for any upcoming opportunities. Only a small portion of our roles are advertised on job boards so connect with me on LinkedIn for updates.