Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30
- Easy Parking, Leading Boutique Agency
- Stunning Offices, must have Real Estate experience
An established boutique agency with a fresh and dynamic approach to purchasing, selling or procuring investment properties is now looking for an experienced Marketing candidate to add to their team of professionals. Located in stunning, modern offices this agency offers stability and growth, while being a leader in the real estate local market.
- Providing a marketing and business plan regarding social media & marketing to ensure the agency has increased exposure and brand awareness
- Attending to Social media on facebook, YouTube, Twitter, blogging, Pinterest and various other sites.
- Ensuring the company maintains an up-to-date social media presence including adding people to Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and other sites
- Organising, collating information and ensuring a newsletter by email and hard copy is distributed.
- Organising advertising in print media.
- Organising signage, photography and floor-plans of properties.
- Organising and producing e-fliers and hard fliers and brochures on properties and regarding the agency.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal. Grammar and spelling must be excellent
- An ability to blog and communicate on social media sites
- Excellent presentation includes being clean plus men must accept to be closely shaven and women to wear closed shoes and both to wear smart corporate clothes
- Typing at no less than 50wpm – accurately
- Conversant with various programmes including In-design, Photoshop and Microsoft office would be an advantage
- Team player & ability to multi task
- Focussed and ambitious to “make a difference”
- Organised and punctual
- Time efficient & excellent time management skills
Apply TODAY to Ella Toohey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9362 8500/ 0423 40 48 72. All applications are highly confidential