Category : Real Estate & Property
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Excluisve to GOUGH - Monday to Friday
- Must have Real Estate experience
- Exciting , new opportunity with a market leader
As the Marketing Coordinator, the responsibilities are extensive and varied however, you will primarily be accountable for the overall management of residential and commercial sales properties on behalf of and to the satisfaction of the vendor and agent.
Responsible for working in a team, you will be expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organisation’s office policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives and compliance obligations.
The role is critical in managing Residential listings marketing and Residential marketing in general, along with Corporate and Property Management marketing content.
- Management of Residential listings, including CRM management, REA, Domain and associated marketing elements.
- Residential Department Content Schedule to meet the needs across the Residential business – print and digital.
- Creation of website and social media content (graphic design and copywriting)
- Social Media schedule across multiple accounts and platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Print marketing creation and production management
- Ongoing review and monthly reporting on marketing effectiveness, making recommendations for improvements.
To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience in Real Estate Marketing.
- Strong creative flair and technical ability to produce content
- Excellent Copywriting ability relevant to property
- Extensive experience with executing social media programmes and advertising
- A comprehensive understanding of property marketing is essential
- Excellent attention to detail – both written and visual
- Advanced level competence with Microsoft Office suite essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong administration skills – organised, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detailProven ability to handle the high intensity of managing a team and managing the smooth sales processes of Listings through to settlement and work within a team of staff
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & an ability to communicate at all levels
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships and maintain an excellent customer focus
It should be noted that you will need your Certificate of Registration and some Real Estate experience for this role.
Apply TODAY to Ella Toohey at email@example.com or 9362 8500/ 0423 40 48 72. All applications are highly confidential