Category : Marketing / PR / Events
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Adelaide
- Award winning Property Developer
- Passionate, dynamic and supportive team
- Take ownership of the digital & creative focus
Proudly Australia’s largest private, diversified development company. They have over 50 years of experience and have delivered over 1000 projects both in Australia and overseas. Projects span all industry sectors including residential, retail, commercial, industrial, master-planned communities, and resorts.
Our client requires a Sales & Marketing Coordinator who can support the land Sales Consultants and connect with stakeholders through multiple channels.
- Assist the implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns to encourage sales.
- Coordinate the collation of research data on competitive products and maintain research databases.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Coordinate the preparation of all sales documentation including sale contracts, Form 1s, encumbrances, sales advice etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of all marketing material including presentations, advertisements, brochures, documentation, signage etc.
- Coordinate all social media and manage our online presence and property listings.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing reports.
- Conduct compliance checks on sales & marketing documentation
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Reconciliation of all supplier marketing invoices for authorisation.
- Arranging events as required.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience co-ordinating SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in SA residential real estate, land development sales and marketing or related industries
- Experience in Adobe CC Suite (Writer, InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Digital Media marketing
If you’d like to know more information about the role and company, then please contact Milli Hargreaves on 0439 778 823. To apply please click APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note only successful applications will be contacted, and only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.