Category : Leasing
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- NEW ROLE EXCLUSIVE TO GOUGH
- Huge Career Growth Potential
- Great Salary + Commissions!
Our client is a successful & highly desirable Real Estate Agency who has made their mark on the Inner West market. This agency is headed up by a fantastic Director with a team culture like no other!
Currently seeking a Property Officer/Leasing Consultant who is passionate about Real Estate to learn the ropes from an experienced property management department. With plenty of support, structure, and systems, this role will help scope your career to its full capacity!
- Monday to Saturday position (receive a full day off during the week)
- Assisting the Senior Property Manager with the portfolio
- Liaising with tenants & Landlords
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing & routine inspections
- Application process including reference checks
- Leasing opens and inquiry management
- Organise repairs & maintenance
- Provide administration support
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for the Real Estate industry
- Competitive go-getter & can-do attitude
- A current certificate of Registration – essential
- Driver’s license & Car
- Strong attention to detail and communication both written and verbal
- Experience in Real Estate is preferred but not essential
- Warm, dynamic & friendly team culture
- Beautiful & modern office located in the Inner West
- Excellent opportunity to get in with a large agency
- Ongoing training & support
- Opportunity for progression into Sales or Property Management
How to Apply:
Please call CHASE CLAYTON on 0406 412 422 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.