Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Top Performing Team
- Well Recognised Agency
- Great Dollars + Commissions on Offer
Located in sleek offices in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, amongst a hub of café’s and busy retail and lifestyle precincts, this is an agency that offers nothing but accountable results for their high-end clientele. With a close-knit, dynamic team that works extremely well together, they are currently seeking a driven Leasing Consultant/Property Officer to leverage one of the most recognised names in the industry.
Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager that has gained an outstanding reputation for impeccable service, you will be assisting them with the day-to-day running of their residential portfolio. This is a diverse and fast-paced role with plenty of support, structure, and systems to help scope your career to its full capacity. As a Leasing Consultant/Property Officer you will be responsible for:
- Handling & addressing rental inquiries via email and phone
- Conducting open homes and open inspections
- Ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections & Saturday work
- Diary Management
- Prepare properties for online advertising
- Lease sign ups
- Preparing leases and lease packs
- Ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate:
We are seeking a highly driven individual with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a very busy team. You will have:
- Previous Real Estate Leasing experience is preferred
- A current Certificate of Registration is essential
- Availability to work Saturdays receiving a day off in lieu
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – your ability to think outside the square will not go unnoticed!
- Get a full day off in lieu of working Saturdays
- Lease an average of 10 properties per month!
- Strong presence in the local community
- Supportive Director & friendly team
- Excellent career potential
- Great Team Building
Please call Ella Toohey on 9362 8500 or 0423 40 48 72
or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.