Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- LEASING CONSULTANTS with a desire to step into PM - This is for you
- Work for this Leading Agency south-west region of Brisbane
- Stunning Offices with an Amazing Team Environment!
Our client is a well-established agency and are now looking for a dynamic and efficient Leasing Consultant to join their team. This position will keep you busy and motivated on a daily basis. We are looking for someone who is highly organised, capable, switched on, and has a passion for Real Estate!
They offer their staff members ongoing career opportunities and the type of people they employ are high achieving, positive people with integrity and good business ethics.
- Scheduling leasing inspections
- Attending open homes
- Managing all leasing enquiries
- Processing applications
- Conducting routine inspections
- Entry condition reports
- Providing assistance to the Property Management team
- Tuesday to Saturday position!
- Cloud-based software used
- Work cars available to use and progression offered!
- CURRENT Certificate of registration – essential
- 1+ years experience in Real Estate
- Australian drivers license
- High level of communication and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding telephone manner & time management
- Meticulous attention to detail, accountability, and focus
- Immaculate presentation
This is your opportunity to be part of something great with a company that will support your career aspirations and progress you through the company. Opportunities with this agency do not become available very often so if interested we encourage you to apply immediately.
How to Apply
Please hit “APPLY NOW” or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*