Category : Leasing
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Close to train station
- Monday - Friday
- Fast paced & dynamic office environment
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Lease Administrator to join their team. You will be part of a dynamic organisation working with a highly functioning team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Be the subject matter expert on all things retail leasing in the office for both staff and clients.
- Obtain, review and enter lease information into the database.
- Maintain the database, ensuring that all information is correct and up to date.
- Assist clients with bespoke data requests.
- Create reports.
- Assist the team with project based work.
- Conduct lease audits and implementations for clients into the lease management software
- Work with the team on product developments and improvements as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in reading and interpreting Retail Leases
- Proven ability in understanding common lease terms, including understanding clauses in the Retail Leases Act
- Effective communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Experience using lease databases / systems favourable
Please call Jill Woolf on 0477 635 935 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted