Category : HR & Recruitment
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Perth
- Leading Property & Real Estate Recruiter in Australia
- Subiaco location in modern offices
- Opportunity for growth & development
GOUGH Recruitment is the leading Property and Real Estate Recruiter in Australia. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join our high performing team and help us manage a lucrative permanent desk that focuses on Real Estate & Property roles in regional WA, SA & NT.
Working on a warm desk and within a supportive and collaborative team, you will be focused on sourcing for Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Property Finance, Accounting and Admin roles within regional WA, SA & NT, as well as developing both new and existing accounts.
This is a role will also involve attracting, screening and interviewing appropriate candidates and writing advertisements for the roles you need to fill. You will utilise your industry knowledge to grow your client base and candidate pool while focusing on successful recruitment partnerships and delivering a service that exceeds expectations.
Why would you work at GOUGH…..
- Ongoing training and support offered – we ensure you succeed
- Take your birthday off paid on us – after all, it’s your day!
- Fun, friendly office & great culture – we work hard, but don’t take ourselves too seriously
- Team incentives including vouchers, cash, lunches etc!
- Fabulous staff functions including EOFY, Christmas Party, etc.
- Key and National PSA’s in place with strong fees and repeat business
Our teams consist of high achievers, people who love coming to work, people who love what they do and put everything into ensuring they deliver the best service to our clients & candidates.
Who are we looking for and what’s involved?
- Ideally you will have background in either Real Estate Sales/PA or Business Development
- An enthusiastic and motivated person to leverage off our contacts within the industry
- Someone who is open to learning and developing
- Use your excellent relationship skills to further build a strong network
- Use your skills to build a larger network of candidates
- Use your professional yet friendly nature to massage offer negotiations
- Implement your great organisational skills when arranging client/candidate interviews and the associated communication
Do you have an appetite for winning?
We are looking for someone who is highly driven to succeed, someone who has an appetite to win, someone who is resilient, loves working towards targets and has LOTS of fun along the way!
If you’d like to be part of our team, hit APPLY NOW.