Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : ACT
- Well known & recognised brand
- Excellent team culture, supportive team
- Call Georgia @ Gough - 0426 825 564
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Property Manager wanting to take the next step in their career to join a respected high performing office in surrounding suburbs of North Canberra. This is a small portfolio of under 100 properties.
This agency has a solid foundation within the Canberra market and will provide a great footing for you to develop and grow within your craft. This role you will see you managing a neat & tidy portfolio.
- Work for an award-winning agency
- Receive ongoing training from a fantastic department head
- Great team culture & supportive director
- Working out of stunning bright & modern offices
- Genuine career progression and opportunity
You will be responsible for all aspects of Property Management with the support of an administrator and accounts team. This is an opportunity not to miss out on!
- Management of 90-100 properties
- Handling the repairs and maintenance for the portfolio
- Arrears management
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Ingoings, outgoings, and routine inspections
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Property Management ideally 12 months minimum
- A current certificate of Registration & driver’s license
- High level of professionalism and maturity
- Life experience & ability to manage a variety of stations (Don’t hide behind a keyboard!).
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Love for what you do, resilience and an energetic approach
Please call Georgia Barton on 0426 825 564 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.