Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Join a multi-award-winning agency
- Vibrant and friendly team
- Call Mikayla on 0425 392 995!
Our client is a private property owner that specialise in mixed use acquisitions for their clients. They own and operate a medium-sized portfolio across the eastern seaboard. They have been very active of late, investing and diversifying across their portfolio.
- Be responsible for managing a diverse mixed use portfolio
- Build sustainable relationships with landlords and tenants
- Conduct lease renewals, inspections, and rent arrears
- Financial management of the portfolio including reporting, invoices, and budget monitoring
- You will have support in place but equally, enjoy greater autonomy and be empowered to take ownership of your role and portfolio.
- Recent experience managing either mixed or commercial portfolios and a desire to continue your career as a specialist
- Attention to detail and demonstrated financial skillset
- Technologically savvy, experience in Cirrus8 is advantageous
- A natural communicator with the ability to build sustainable relationships with owners & tenants,
- Educate and influence as well as resolve conflict as needed
- Be a motivated personality who thrives in a fast paced, social & collaborative environment
- Manage a team of 6 and be involved in growing the portfolio and working on aquisitions
- $160,000 OTE salary
- Great mentorship from a top-selling director
- Genuine platform to grow your career
- Continual training & career progression provided
- Dynamic & fast-paced role
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible work-life balance
To apply please forward a confidential CV to email@example.com or for more information call Mikayla Small on 0425 392 995
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian Permanent Residents need apply.