Category : Facilities Manager
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Once in a lifetime opportunity with real growth opportunity's
- Amazing project management and development exposure
- Exclusive to Gough Recruitment
This highly regarded property owner has developed a large and diverse property portfolio throughout Australia. With a stable and successful team, they now have a rare opportunity for an experienced Head of Property / GM to oversee a high-performing team.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, inspire and mentor the Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management and Finance teams
- Lead and implement the Facilities Management program, ensuring the contractors and internal teams hit key KPI’s and are within budget
- Work with the Property and Finance team to source new development opportunity’s nationally to keep inline with their growth plans
- Assist in the preparation of strategic asset plans
- Build and develop relationships with all staff members
- Consistently seek to improve processes and business performance
The successful candidate must have:
- Tertiary education, ideally in a Property, Development or Project Management related field
- Experience in a leadership role; experience as a visionary leader and mentor of people
- An excellent understanding of Real Estate Project Management, Facilities, Property Acquisition and Divestment.
- Strong financial and problem solving skills with an ability to make quick decisions
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining strong and sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active, strategic thinker and highly self-motivated.
You will benefit from an incredibly rewarding role with a competitive salary package. Along with this, you will be joining a team that is positive, social and who enjoy their place of work.
For more information please contact James Newman on 0481746330 or Milli Hargreaves on 0439778823.
Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.